We need YOU to Voice IT!
If you are between the ages of 13 to 30 and want your voice to be heard, Youth Voices International is the place for you. The team at YVI welcomes your contribution and hopes for a meaningful impact and a positive change.
But What Do I Write About?
Contributions can be in the area of:
- Book reviews, Movie reviews or Game reviews.
- Gizmos and Gadgets
- Short stories, prose or poetry
- Social Issues and community services
- Health and sports
- Education and Career counselling
- Events around Pakistan
- Successful Student Exchange stories
- Your opinions regarding anything youth related.
Any new ideas, suggestions and queries regarding the blog and contributions are more than welcome and will be answered duly. Use the Contact Page if needed.
Rules and Guidelines
Please note that:
- Your post may not contain anything offensive or hateful targeted towards a person or a group.
- Every submission should either be original or duly credited where necessary.
- Less is more; concise posts create the best impact.
And How Do I Send In My Contributions?
Please use this form: